- All pictures above show the windshield with optional vents, which are NOT standard.
- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2016-21 Can Am Defender (2 seat models)
When it starts getting closer to the colder seasons, the last thing you want to do is put away your Can Am Defender for the winter. Without the right setup, riding in the weather and temperatures in winter, can be less than ideal. Thatís why here at Side By Side Stuff, we offer you a solution that will not only keep you warm and protected from the harsh environment but also keep your cab cleaner in those warmer months. With the 3 Star Full Cab Enclosure with Lexan Windshield for the Defender, youíll be able to take on the winter months and the dusty trails like a pro!
This full enclosure is all handcrafted and hand-measured right here in the USA. It is constructed with 100-percent polyester thatís professional marine-grade quality with a stabilized fit of less than one-percent stretch and shrinkage. The side windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl for unmatched clarity. While its front windshield is built with a durable quarter-inch thick non-coated Lexan. This 3 Star Cab Enclosure is water repellent, heat, puncture, and tear-resistant and includes everything needed for install. Let Side By Side Stuff help you ride like a pro in the winter months. Start by ordering your 3 Star Cab Enclosure today!Soft Enclosure Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- 1/4 inch thick Lexan
- Quick disconnect clamps with thumbscrews
- Manufactured in Kentucky U.S.A.
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Door windows zips on 2 sides - the front and top
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
- MR10 hard coating
- Adjustable lower windshield vents
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment