- There are no accurate pictures of this windshield on a Kubota RTV X1140 at this time.
- Windshield vents shown in some of the pictures above are NOT standard.
- All pictures above show the windshield with optional vents, which are NOT standard.
Applicability: Kubota RTV X1140
Riding your Kubota RTV X1140 around the farm on those colder mornings can be less than ideal. When you have an abundance of things to do, but the morning temperatures are frigid, it can put a wrench in checking things off the chore list. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we kept rider comfort in mind and offer you this 3 Star Full Cab Enclosure with a Lexan Windshield for your Kubota RTV X1140. With this kit, you'll be riding with maximum comfort in no time.
Thanks to 3 Star Industries, dedication to quality, this full UTV cab enclosure is built to last with 100-percent professional marine-grade polyester. The stay-true, long-lasting colors and stabilized fit of less than one-percent stretch or shrinkage ensure a quality product. With quick-disconnect clamps and a quarter-inch thick Lexan construction, the included SxS windshield is sure to handle the terrain you travel. With the USA made construction and everything needed for installation, this 3 Star Kubota RTX X1140 Full Cab Enclosure with Lexan windshield solves all your rider comfort needs!Enclosure Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- 1/4 inch thick Lexan
- Quick disconnect clamps with thumbscrews
- Manufactured in Kentucky U.S.A.
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Door windows zips on 2 sides - the front and top
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
- MR10 hard coating
- Adjustable lower windshield vents
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment