NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: Mahindra mPact XTV 750 S / XTV 750 L / XTV 1000 S / XTV 1000 L
You love to ride your buggy, but let’s face it your hair-do sure doesn’t. After every ride, you're left looking like you just had a wind bomb explode in your face. Well, here at Side By Side Stuff, we have the perfect solution for your machine with the 3 Star mPact XTV Soft Windshield and Top. You can now ride all day and keep the picture-perfect hair-do. Whether it's keeping your hairstyle or staying out of the cold wind, this aftermarket Mahindra soft windshield and top is great for anything you can face in your UTV.
The 3 Star Soft Windshield and Top is 100-percent polyester that's a professional marine-grade fabric with high-tenacity, heat-resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns that make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction. With stabilized fit to your machine of less than one-percent stretch or shrinkage, this aftermarket UTV soft windshield and top is water repellent, tear, puncture, UV, and mildew resistant, which will withstand whatever and terrain weather you choose to ride through. The SxS windshield is made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl to shield you and any riders from the wind, and you'll have a clear view. This product is handcrafted in the USA, making this the perfect fit for your Mahindra mPact XTV. Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing 3 Star configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions