Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: Kubota RTV X1140
Brrr, when it's cold... it's cold, and working the farm means there are no snow days to be had. What if we told you there is a way to tackle chores with a little weather reprieve in between gigs? The Kubota RTV X1140 Soft Windshield, Top, and Rear Window Kit by 3 Star Industries will wrap up your rig with high-grade materials that will help keep the elements out while you're out tending what needs tending. This assembly is built to last using old-school manufacturing methods from highly durable materials, fit for the offroad.
The UTV partial enclosure is hand-measured, cut, and sewn from professional marine-grade fabrics that are tear, puncture, UV, and mildew-resistant with water repellent attributes. 3 Start Industries took precision to another level with less than one-percent stretch or shrinkage for a stabilized fit, unlike some SxS enclosures. This durability factor goes even further as the Aqua-View vinyl windows are sewn to the polyester with high-tenacity, heat-treated sewing thread, which is also used throughout the entire RTV X1140 windshield, top, and rear panel. Elevate your ride experience when you wrap your rig with the 3 Star partial enclosure.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov