NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: Massimo Knight 500 and Knight 700
Make no mistake, your buggy has all the tools to be one heckuva workhorse, but man does it lack in comfort and interior preservation. Doing what you do means total exposure to the elements for hours at a time, be it extreme heat or bone-chilling. Not to mention what the environment does to the inside of that cab. Yikes! What if we told you there is an aftermarket accessory that can offer you the reprieve you deserve and the interior preservation you need? Well, we've got it right here! It's the Knight 500 Soft Windshield, Top, and Rear Window.
Before you take the purchase plunge, it's essential to make sure the aftermarket enclosure combo can handle the way you ride. We'll tell you if this bad boy can't, nothing probably can! The windshield, roof, and rear windshield are hand-crafted from water, puncture, tear, mildew, UV, and temperature-resistant materials. These UTV cab enclosure units are hand-measured and cut to ensure a spot-on fitment with less than 1% stretch and shrink factor. Protect you and your asset when you invest in Knight parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing 3 Star configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom