NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2014-20 Massimo MSU 800
The cold season is right around the bend. Are you easy like Sunday morning about it, or is it more like dreading? We get it, you work outside, and without good reprieve, it can make your day go extra-long and uncomfortable. No worries, Side By Side Stuff has you covered with an MSU 800 Soft Windshield, Top, and Rear Window by 3 Star. This stellar aftermarket accessory combo has a sleek aesthetic, innovative design, and is durable enough to handle the harshest environments.
Dang durable doesn't even begin to describe the UTV soft windshield, top, and rear window. 3 Star uses old-school methods of construction paired with new-age cutting-edge technologies. The offroad partial enclosure is hand-crafted from marine-grade polyester along with Aqua-View vinyl complete with sewn-in YKK zippers. Even the thread they use is undeniably durable! Plus, it's got long-lasting color with less than 1% shrinkage or stretch. Increase the quality of your ride today by shopping Massimo parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov