NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
- 2014-19 CFMOTO ZForce 800 and ZForce 800EX
- 2016-19 CFMOTO ZForce 500
- 2018-19 CFMOTO ZForce 1000
There isn't a task more grueling than shoveling a long country driveway. That's why we say, put your rig to work, so you don't have to break your back. With the ZForce 800 50 Inch Eagle Country Blade Snow Plow Kit, you can do just that. You're able to effectively remove snow, on nearly any terrain surface, from the comfort of your cozy cab. If you're worried about this massive UTV attachment becoming a permanent fixture, don't. Eagle Plow has designed the apparatus to be conveniently attached or detached using a simple pin-release system. Go from plowing to playing in minutes! Let's see what else this aftermarket winter accessory has to offer.
We'd like to say that it's all about this country-blade. Yet, this entire system works together to offer superior snow removal capacity, from the durable mount to the well-crafted push tubes. They've all been formed from US Prime Steel with quality support systems like trip springs and eye bolts, a V-shaped push tube, and the front mount assembly. Everything together provides an impact-resistant characteristic that virtually eliminates any potential damages. So, you get a ZForce 1000 snowplow that is extremely durable and practical with outstanding performance capabilities. What are you waiting for? Get your plow-on!Kit Includes:
Country Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 50 inches wide and 17-21.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 43.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Slanted design is best used for high capacity plowing
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
- Adjustable skid shoes with spacers allow for smooth surface contact
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.