NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2018 Textron Alterra 500 and Alterra 700
Let's get one thing straight. There is nothing worse than getting hit with Old Man Winter's aftermath without the necessary equipment. Don't worry. Side By Side Stuff can help you get prepared with our selection of Textron plows and implements. If it's snow removal you need, consider investing in an Alterra 700 50 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow. We understand you don't want to jump all-in without knowing what you're jumping into, so let's get technical first.
The ATV snowplow system is designed to offer excellent snow roll-off with a curved blade with repositioning abilities. Eagle Plow supports the blade with a V-shaped swiveling push tube and a front-mount with grade-five hardware. Its structural support is uncanny, virtually eliminating impact damage risks. To solidify durability, Eagle Plow cuts and welds each component from all-American steel, complete with a powder-coated finish. You want to talk about superior snow roll-off with tank-tough rigidity. You'll most likely never have to repurchase another aftermarket snowplow system.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 50 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 43.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.