NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 1998-20 Yamaha Grizzly (See options above)
There is a time for play and a time to plow. What better way to efficiently clear a path than with an Eagle Plow Gent II Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit for a Yamaha Grizzly. The aftermarket winter accessory is vastly becoming a fan favorite for quad owners. It's one of the only ones on the market that offers a model-specific mount specific to your four-wheeler. Though a universal may work just fine, fitment is a "may" be, and they aren't as structurally sound. Let's see what other design perks the ATV snowplow system has.
The Gen II Grizzly snowplow is just as high performance as the first generation, only this time it's complete with a front-mount. That means more structural support and impact-resistant characteristics, significantly reducing potential damage risks. Eagle Plow forms each of the primary parts from powder-coated US prime steel, optimizing the system's strength and durability. This kit is designed to last for the long-haul with outstanding performance year-in and year-out. Get yours today shopping Yamaha plows and implements at SideBySideStuff.com.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Universal push tube mount
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 50 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 43.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.