****PLEASE READ: THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON THIS ITEM. WARRANTY EXCHANGE ON DEFECTIVE ITEMS ONLY.****
- Some modifications will be REQUIRED if an aftermarket installation kit is unavailable.
- If you are ordering for a Can Am Commander / Maverick (NOT X3) / Maverick X3 or Polaris Slingshot it is NOT REQUIRED that you purchase the model specific installation kit. If you do not purchase the installation kit you will have to fabricate your own installation mount.
- A microSD card is required for DVR recording function
- The four built in AUX switches feature will require the optional Relay Box with 4 Relays to provide sufficient voltage to the accessories that are connected to those switches
- Command Center's functions: FM radio, AUX input, USB media playback and charging (dedicated USB port), camera DVR, 12V AUX switches, HDMI input
Technology has advanced so much in this day and age that when itís time to accessorize your Can AM Maverick or Yamaha YXZ, only the best will do. Riding in large groups or even by yourself can be life changing especially when taking the hidden trails. Enjoying music and other great features while recording all these amazing adventures is easier than ever with the NavAtlas 6.2 Inch Universal Command Center with Bluetooth and Dual DVR! Check out why this Command Center is worth installing.
This command center includes 2 cameras that record simultaneously for increments of 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, or 30 minutes so youíll never miss a shot, until your microSD card fills up that is. The screen is made of a 6.2Ē Hi Resolution TFT LCD with protection glass and built-in hard wired full HD 2 ch DVR. The weather can sometimes be fickle, so having an outer shell that is dust tight, UV resistant and is protected against powerful jets of water is a must. Whether itís an Android or iPhone, the Bluetooth capabilities paired with AM/FM radio keep your favorite jams on. Regardless if you're wanting to capture your perfect moments or just enjoy the ride with some music, the NavAtlas 6.2 Inch Universal Command Center with Bluetooth and Dual DVR is a great addition to any ride.
Optional Dualcast Mirroring Dongle:
- Android and iPhone compatible
- Includes 2 cameras
- 6.2" Hi Resolution TFT LCD with protection glass
- Built-in hardwired full HD 2 ch DVR
- Uninterrupted recording DVR function: 1 minute, 5 minute, 10 minute, or 30 minute selectable (default setting) until microSD card is full
- AM/FM radio
- Dust tight and protected against powerful jets of water (IP 66 rated)
- UV resistant
- Built-in Bluetooth with A2DP audio streaming
- Off-Road External Navigation ready (Optional Navigation Box (ANBX1) needed)
- Bluetooth for wireless phone connect
- Audio/Video play back via USB
- 4V audio line out (front/rear/sub)
- 10G vibration tested
- 4 x 12V switched AUX triggers built-in (Optional Relay Box (RXB4) needed)
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 7.7" x 4.8" (HxWxD)
- For additional warranty information, please click the link below
The Dualcast Mirroring Dongle gives you the ability to mirror audio and video content from your smartphone or tablet to the screen of your command center. Important information regarding the mirroring feature is listed below.
***Important Information for Dual Mirror feature***
Click to view NavAtlas Warranty Policy
- Apple does not support control from an external device, so the Dual Mirror feature is not fully supported by iPhones. The Dual Mirror feature can connect to your device but can only be controlled via your iPhone, not the command center itself
- While pairing your smart phone to this device, any apps that require internet / wi-fi will use your phone plan's data
- Some apps on your smart phone may not be viewable on this device
- To utilize the Dual Mirror feature on Android devices: phones with OS 4.4.4 and newer will use a shortcut (Screen Mirror, Cast Screen, Quick Connect, Smart View) to utilize the Dual Mirror function. Phones with OS 4.2-4.4 may need a third party app to enable screen mirroring and an app for two-way control.
Click to view NavAtlas 6.2" Universal Command Center Quick Start Guide