NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 4000 / Mule 4010 / Mule 4000 Trans / Mule 4010 Trans
A Kawasaki like this was made to do the dirty jobs that you don't want to. Let's talk about clearing your property of snow for a minute. Either you're left to bib up and shovel that junk the good old fashioned way, or you've got to mount up your one-ton, which is more comfortable but a royal pain in the neck. Unless, unless you have a quality snow removal attachment that will conveniently mount to your agile rig. Side By Side Stuff happens to have one up for grabs, and it's about as reliable and functional as they come. It's the Mule 4000 60 Inch Eagle Country Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow.
The UTV plow system is engineered and manufactured by our Minnesotian friends with American Prime Steel, complete with a powder-coated finish for good measure. Each component from the cutting edge to the mount and push tube has been redesigned to increase structural integrity and performance capacity. Take this model-specific front-mount, for instance. It installs at the machine's anterior, dispersing the force of impact to the sturdiest chassis location, alleviating damage risks to the buggy caused by stress. Eagle Plow also includes a V-shaped push tube with multiple cross members in the kit. Now, this handy fabrication actually provides the entire SxS snowplow system with superior structural stability, as well as convenient engagement and disengagement. Pair all of that with this professional-grade blade, and you've got yourself snow roll-off capacity as it's best, season after season. Kit Includes:
Country Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 60 inches wide and 17-21.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 52.5 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Slanted design is best used for high capacity plowing
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
- Adjustable skid shoes with spacers allow for smooth surface contact
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.