NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 600 and Mule 610
Do you have a property management gig? Maybe you just have a big old driveway that you're tired of shoveling by the sweat of your brow. Either way, Side By Side Stuff has the ideal UTV winter accessory for you. Take a gander at our Mule 600 60 Inch Eagle Country Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plows. This puppy is locked and loaded with impressive engineering benefits with a durable build to back it up. This assembly is so efficient. In fact, it operates much like a highway snowplow does, with optimized snow roll-off performance, whether it's the hard-packed stuff your pushing or even ice.
When we stated above that this SxS snowplow system was durable, it may have been an understatement. Eagle Plow cuts and welds this entire assembly's primary parts from powder-coated American Steel, then tops it off with a powder-coated finish. They've used that same grit in the engineering process and came up with an impact-resistant model-specific front-mount and a V-shaped push tube with multiple crossbars for superior stability to the whole dang unit. What's more, they've paired these support parts with a professional-grade cutting edge with various adjustability factors to meet nearly any clearing demands. What's not to want? Get your Mule 610 snowplow system today.Kit Includes:
Country Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 60 inches wide and 17-21.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 52.5 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Slanted design is best used for high capacity plowing
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
- Adjustable skid shoes with spacers allow for smooth surface contact
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.