NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2014-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail and 2015-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport
Let's get one thing straight.... 60-Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System that is. This hefty aftermarket steel snowplow system is tough-as-nails and just as functional. We know, we know. Who wants to integrate this massive UTV winter accessory to a sport machine? The truth is, your rig was made to handle the work, and the component is in no way a permanent fixture. In fact, it literally takes minutes to detach the plow system and get your snow ripping on.
Now that we've gotten the convenience out of the way let's talk about the benefits of the SxS snowplow system. First of all, the removal time is significantly reduced because the blade is designed to offer maximized snow roll-off capacity. It has adjustable skid feet and a swivel push tube. It's also incredibly stabilized. The push tube features a V-shaped design with multiple cross members with a model-specific mount that installs directly in the center of the chassis. Now you've got yourself a quality Wildcat snowplow system that is impact-resistant and practical. What's left to do but click and order?Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 60 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 52.5 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.