NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2011-17 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
Don't feel like digging yourself out of a snow-covered driveway? What if we told you your buggy can do it for you while you sit on your rear in the comfort of your cab? All you need is this handy Commander snow plow system from Eagle Plow. Side By Side Stuff is a fan of this 60 Inch Straight Blade Snow Plow System because of the design and engineering innovation. It doesn't get much better than this when it comes to construction, either. Let's hash out those details before you make the decision, shall we?
Why don't we start with durability? Eagle Plow welds this blade from US prime steel with an included V-shaped push tube having multiple cross members and a front-mount that connects with grade-five hardware. They've also integrated trip springs and eye bolts! This thing is nearly damage-proof while providing your machine with necessary structural integrity. Now, this performance. The blade design is curved with adjustable skid feet and a pivoting push tube. You want to talk about superior snow roll-off capacity. What's left to do but get your purchase-on.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 60 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 52.5 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.