NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2014-19 Honda Pioneer 700
Don't do it. Don't wait until that last minute before you realize you aren't prepped for winter. Year after year, you've had to arm up with bibs or waders, grab the old trusty snow shovel, and break your back trying to dig some sort of a path. This, friends is a thing of the past as Side By Side Stuff is going to get you ready to hit winter head-on while you sit comfy in your cabin. All it takes is this Pioneer 700 60 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit.
Think 60-inches of hardened US Prime Steel in the form of a curved, straight blade with the ability to clean a 52.5-inch swath. It's then paired with a swiveling V-shaped push tube with multiple cross-members and a front-mount with grade-five hardware complete with a powder-coating. It doesn't get more durable than that. We're talking impact, corrosion, and wear-resistant at it's finest. Beyond the tank-tough exterior, the UTV snowplow kit has optimized performance thanks to the curved blade and adjustable skid feet. Snow roll-off capacity is significantly improved, and you can maneuver the aftermarket attachment to meet your current offroad demands. Are you ready to do the dang-thang?Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 60 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 52.5 inches
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.