NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 3000 / Mule 3010 / Mule 3000 Trans / Mule 3010 Trans
Getting all decked out for the winter, or are you a "keep your rig in hibernation" kinda enthusiast? If it were up to us, we'd go with the first option and get that rig all done up for winter work, like clearing snow. The deed can quickly and efficiently be done once you find a UTV snowplow system that meets your cleaning demands. Side By Side Stuff is a huge fan of the Mule 3000 60 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System by Eagle Plow. This unit is designed to last with a high snow roll-off capacity to go with it. Plus, it's American engineered and manufactured. Would you like to know more?
Eagle Plow crafts each of the primary from US Prime Steel and includes heavy-duty hardware for installation. The SxS snowplow system also comes with a model-specific front-mount that installs at the machine's anterior and features impact-resistant durability. It's paired with a V-shaped push tube with integrated cross members, increasing the entire snowplow system's structural stability. These parts support a high-performance, curved blade with a 60-inch width and a 52.5-inch swath, along with multiple tractable features that allow maneuverability to accommodate different clearing demands. If there were ever a Mule 3010 snowplow system with your name on it, this is the one.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 60 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 52.5 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.