NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2008-13 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
You've decided you're done shoveling your driveway by the sweat of your brow, we see. Friends, we can't say we blame you as there is a capable rig sitting in your garage that can do it for you with the right aftermarket winter accessory investment. A system that is fastly becoming a favorite among Powersports enthusiasts is the Teryx 750 60 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System by Eagle Plow. Side By Side Stuff is totally on board with its popularity as this is one of the most rigid UTV snowplow units on the market. Here's why.
This SxS snowplow is engineered and fashioned by fellow Americans from the great state of Minnesota. The winter experts utilized their "icy snow-clogged driveways" experience to design a Teryx 750 snowplow system with ultimate strength and superior snow roll-off. An impact-resistant front-mount paired with a V-shaped push tube for the support components results in outstanding blade stability and reduced damage risks. It's matched with a high-performance blade with multiple adjustability features that provide snow pushing power, like you wouldn't believe.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 60 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 52.5 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.