NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2012-18 Kawasaki Teryx4 and 2014-18 Kawasaki Teryx 800
When you're sporting a beefy machine like this, you need to deck it out for winter prep. Especially once your driveway becomes covered in ice and snow. One winter accessory that had us at hello is the Teryx 800 60 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow. This bad boy was built with greatness from the blade face to the back of the plow mount. It's American made from US Prime Steel, topped off with a powder-coated finish with heavy-duty hardware for mounting this puppy up. Do you want to see what makes it do what it does with superior snow roll-off and the strength to go with it?
Think impact-resistant plow mount that is designed to disperse the force to the sturdiest machine location. Then factor in a V-shaped push tube with multiple cross members with the capacity to offer the entire dog-gone machine maximized strength and structural stability. That friend only covers the support parts. Now for the icing on the cake. The high-performance blade is welded with a curvature formation with several tractable units like an Eagle Swivel System, adjustable skid, feet, etc. This allows you to modify the 72-inch cutting edge to work its magic on whatever terrain surface you need to clear. What's left to talk about? Get your purchase on.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 60 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 52.5 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.