NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 1998-08 Polaris Ranger 500/700 and 2009 Crew
The time to prep for the cold season is now. With temperature drops, those fall rains turn into snowstorms, and we all know what aftermath those leave behind. You trade the mud in for a blanket of cold powder. What better way to clear a path than with a Ranger 500 60 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit from Eagle Plow? These units come complete with a blade, push tube, and model-specific mount along with all the necessary hardware for a hassle-free install. Shall we highlight the "what's what"? Let's do it!
It doesn't get much more durable than this heavy-duty offroad attachment. The 60-inch blade is cut and welded from US Prime Steel with weather-resistant attributes. It is supported with trip springs, eye bolts, and a reversible, replaceable wear bar. This thing is built to withstand impact without batting an eyelash. Plus, the adjustability in the blade and push tube make for one heckuva snow removal performance. You won't find a more innovative and durable Ranger 500 snowplow unit. Click to order or give us a call!Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 60 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 52.5 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.