NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2014-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail and 2015-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport
Sure, your rig can beat terrain like a boss, but it can also tackle chores like a workhorse. All you need is the right offroad attachments to get the job done. When the winter season comes, and snow covers the ground, getting outfitted with a snowplow is a must. This Wildcat Trail 66 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System is a game-changer. Not only does it proficiently get the job done, but it gets it done while you sit comfortably in your cozy, warm cab.
The aftermarket snowplow system features a cutting-edge 66-inch blade along with a center model-specific mount, a push tube, plow markers, a rubber flap, and all the installation hardware. Everything is engineered for the highest level of structural integrity, which practically eliminates practical impact damage. But wait, beyond the high-performance snow roll-off capacity, this thing is a walk-in-the-park to remove and attach. You can go from plowing to playing in a matter of minutes. Have a seat and let your rig do the dang thang when you invest in a Wildcat Sport snowplow system.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.