NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2011-20 Bobcat 3200 and Bobcat 3400
Don't settle for a bare buggy when Side By Side Stuff has all the necessities to build that rig up to full potential. With aftermarket Bobcat snow plows and implements at your disposal, this machine can do everything you could possibly need it to do. Take the winter season, for instance. With a Bobcat 3400 66 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System heading the way, there won't be a pathway you can't clear. You may be asking, why this Eagle Plow kit? The answer is simple; this aftermarket attachment is functional, practical, and durable as-all-get-out. We should take a more in-depth look.
Shall we start with this undeniable strength and resilience? The blade is formed from US prime steel with a V-shaped push tube and front-mount with grade-five hardware. It doesn't get tougher than that, and it's a recipe for impact-resistance beyond comparison. Up next, the performance. Between the curved blade design, adjustable skid feet, and pivoting push tube, the UTV snowplow system offers a significant improvement in snow roll-off capacity with directional abilities to meet offroad demands. Finally, practicality. Eagle Plow engineered the mount with a clevis pin system, which offers hassle-free attachment and detachment once the initial installation is complete. What's left to discuss? Get your farm-tough Bobcat snowplow kit today.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.