NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2011-17 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
Seasons change whether we are ready or not. Did anyone else feel like winter crept up out of nowhere? Friends, we've got to be prepared for the snowy mess that covers our land, leaving us trapped and stranded. It's as easy as shopping Side By Side Stuff for Can Am plows and implements, like this Commander 66 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System by Eagle Plow. You've got to love a kit that's dripping with durability while having a top-notch performance.
This UTV snowplow kit is structurally sound, cut, and welded from US prime steel in a straight, curved design. Pair that with the adjustable skid feet and pivoting push tube, now you've got an aftermarket snowplow system that has improved movability and snow roll-off capacity. Though durability and function are crucial to the cause, they don't matter if mounting up leaves you cursing and frustrated. With this assembly, you'll be hooked up and ready to go in no time once the initial install is complete. The mount has an integrated clevis pin system, making attachment and detachment effortless and hassle-free. What are you waiting for? Beef up that buggy.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.