NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2014-18 CFMOTO UForce 800 and 2016-17 CFMOTO UForce 500
Are you looking to step up your performance capacity during the winter months? After all, no one jumps up at the chance to shovel those long country driveways. However, who wouldn't want to hop in their cozy UTV cab and get the job done quick and effectively? We sure would! Sounds like the only thing you need to do now is choosing the right UForce 800 plow system for you. One we recommend is the 66 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow.
The SxS snow plow system has been engineered to improve snow roll-off while being durable enough to handle harsh environments without being a total hassle in the process. Eagle Plow forms the curved 66-inch straight blade from US prime steel for ultimate snow removal performance. To keep the component structurally sound without potential impact damage, the push tube and front mount are uniquely designed with a V-shape and attaches with high-grade hardware. Even the attachment and detachment system is incredible. You literally use a push-pin system to quickly dismount or install the UForce 500 snow plow system to your rig. Easy-peasy right?Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.