NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2007-14 Cub Cadet Volunteer
Get outfitted for winter by shopping SideBySideStuff.com for a Volunteer 66 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow. The aftermarket winter accessory will increase your machine's versatility with more abilities than ever before. Clear off a pathway covered in snow, push dirt away from your work surface, or handled your cattle business by moving feed. The possibilities are endless with a build like this. Why don't we get in-depth with these details?
Before we get started on what's what, this kit comes complete with a blade, push tube, plow mount, and hardware. The system takes a little under an hour to install in most cases. It can be engaged or disengaged within minutes after the initial installation. Now, about the performance. Eagle Plow engineered the curved blade to pair with adjustable skids, side to side positioning, and a pivoting push tube. A result is optimized snow roll-off performance from multiple angles. They've also designed the US Prime Steel blade, V-shaped push tube, and powder-coated mount to withstand impact, corrosion, and wear. This build will give you a stellar performance year on end. Take winter head-on with your new snowplow unit from Side By Side Stuff.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.