NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2012-18 Kawasaki Teryx4 and 2014-18 Kawasaki Teryx 800
Did you wake up to a snow-packed driveway with a dash of ice to make matters worse? Talk about a dreadful situation. What if we told you we've got aftermarket accessories that will have you locked and loaded for whatever Jack Frost wants to toss at you? It's the Teryx 4 66 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow. This UTV snowplow system features design dynamics unlike its competitors, resulting in superior strength and a high-performance snow roll-off to go with it. Do you want to know more?
Every part of the manufacturing process is done right here in the United States, right down to the brainstorming the engineering blueprints. Eagle Plow cuts and welds the primary parts from American Steel that have been powder-coated for corrosion, fade, chip, and wear-resistant durability. The support components include an impact-resistant front-mount and a v-shaped push tube with multiple crossbars—that method of construction results in an entire kit with maximized structural stability. Finally, the high-performance cutting edge features adjustability assemblies like an Eagle Swivel System, tractable skid feet, and even movable bolt-on blade stops. Don't let winter get you down. Get prepared for the throes of old Jack with a Teryx 4 snowplow system instead.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.