NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
- 2010-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 400 / 500 / 570 / 800 / EV
- 2011-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 / 570 Crew
Living in the country means you know all too well how dramatic the cold months can be. Rain is traded in for snow, leaving you stranded or with the grueling tasks of shoveling yourself out. Friends, when you indulged in a Polaris, you enabled yourself to ditch the wintertime blues. With the integration of a Mid Size Ranger 570 66 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow, you can take any snowy task head-on within the comfort of your warm cab.
We love this particular UTV snow plow system because of its balance between function and durability. After all, both elements are key when it comes to being cost-efficient while having optimized performance. Eagle Plow cuts and welds the curved blade from US Prime steel with weather-resistant treatment. It's paired with a V-shaped push tube with multiple cross members and a front mount with grade-5 hardware. This puppy is dang durable, providing reliable snow roll off-capacity season after season. As far as performance goes, the kit is designed with incredible adjustability. You simply angle the blade in a position that meets your terrain demands. Dreading the snow-covered property is a thing of the past when you invest in a Ranger 500 snowplow system from SideBySideStuff.com.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.