NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2017-18 Textron Stampede / Stampede X / Stampede 4 / Stampede 4X
Are you looking to get prepared for the winter months this year? We can't say we blame you. Winter means snow, and snow means stranded. Well, if you have a 66 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow, that's a dread you don't have to have. The Stampede straight blade snowplow kit can get your driveway cleared, has the durability to potentially last a lifetime, and the convenience to engage hassle-free. How do they capitalize on all those attributes? Here's how.
Eagle Plow leaves nothing out when it comes to the kit's build. They've formed everything from all-American steel, complete with a powder-coated finish, not just the blade. The UTV snowplow kit has design improvements that improve structural support and reduces impact damage risks. Add that durability to the 57.75-inch swath with adjustable skid feet and the Eagle swivel system. Now you have a high-performance blade that will push snow efficiently, season after season. Finally, Eagle Plow engineered the plow mount with an integrated clevis pin assembly. With that system, after the initial install, it takes mere minutes to attach and detach. What's left to discuss? Get your purchase on.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.