NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
Are you tired of anticipating what the winter months will bring? Will it be a blizzardy mess or more like a light dusting? It may even be just a lot of freezing rain, covering your pathways in ice. In either case, you need not dread. Side By Side Stuff has an aftermarket winter accessory that will have you prepared for any snow situation. Introducing one of our favorites, the Rhino 66 Inch eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow. What better way to be armed for the winter than with a high-performance, reliable kit like this?
Eagle Plow engineers and manufacturers right here in the United States use powder-coated US Prime Steel as the vital ingredient for forking maximum durability and strength. The UTV snowplow system is not rough on your rig because the impact-resistant design elements disperse the force and stress evenly to the machine's stoutest location. This minimizes any damage risks as well as unnecessary strain on the rig's chassis. Beyond the durability, Eagle Plow designed the high-performance blade with optimized adjustability features that allow the user to maneuver the component to suit individual surface demands. Drop the dread and get suited up for winter when you shop Yamaha parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.