NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2015-18 Honda Pioneer 500
It's to get ready for the winter months, and if you live up north or the midwest, you know all too well how dramatic the snow can be. We've got two choices, deal with being stuck or get outfitted with the means to dig ourselves out. We are a bunch of redneck go-getters around here, and we imagine you're a bit the same. For those of us you tend to do what needs doing, to get the job finished, we have a Pioneer 500 72 Inch Eagle Country Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow.
This aftermarket attachment has the grit to get at it with a US Prime Steel curved, country-style blade. That was a mouth full, we know. In layman's terms, it works much like a highway snowplow system with optimized snow roll-off capacity. It also adjusts to five different positions with a swiveling push tube, maneuvering the blade a breeze. This plow doesn't stop at high-performance. It's also built for battle with tip springs and eyebolts, a v-shaped push tube with multiple cross-members, and a front powder-coated mount complete with grade-five hardware. Eagle Plow wasn't messing around, and you shouldn't either. Get your purchase-on.Kit Includes:
Country Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 17-21.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Slanted design is best used for high capacity plowing
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
- Adjustable skid shoes with spacers allow for smooth surface contact
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.