NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2016-21 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
If you're tired of shoveling your driveway by the sweat of your brow, consider a game-changing upgrade like a Polaris plow or implement. A system Side By Side Stuff is fond of is the General 1000 72 Inch Eagle Country Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow. What sets this unit apart from competitors is the build. Eagle Plow didn't put all their effort into the blade. Instead, they've come up with an all-around fantastic UTV snowplow system with better structural integrity to match the outstanding snow roll-off capacity. Check this out.
Here's the thing. The Eagle Plow crew are Minnesotans that know all too well about blizzard weather conditions. That's why they pulled out all the stops when it comes to engineering. They've opted to cut and weld the main components from powder-coated American Steel with grade-five hardware. In other words, this sucker is tank-tough. Now, to ensure the blade has optimized strength and support, they've designed a V-shaped push tube with multiple crossbars and a front model-specific mount. It's even impact-resistant! Now, add in the superior snow roll-off associated with an adjustable, curved, country-shaped blade, and you've got yourself one helluva General 1000 snowplow system.Kit Includes:
Country Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 17-21.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Slanted design is best used for high capacity plowing
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
- Adjustable skid shoes with spacers allow for smooth surface contact
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.