NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 1998-08 Polaris Ranger 500/700 and 2009 Crew
Did you know, investing in an aftermarket winter accessory such as this Ranger 500 72 Inch Eagle Country Blade Snow Plow Kit goes way beyond winter prep? These UTV plow systems push snow and move dirt and feed with superior roll-off capacity. In other words, this cost-efficient purchase pays for itself because it's built to last year after year, task after task. Keep reading and find out what makes this SxS snowplow kit the right one for you.
This Eagle Plow aftermarket winter accessory is inspired by a highway snowplow unit in both performance and durability. The blade is curved with an angle, known as a country-style blade, both winter, and impact-resistant. Plus, it's welded from hardened US Prime Steel, so you know it can handle every chore you through at it. You can also expect convenience and innovation between the adjustability and the clevis pin plow mount. It takes minutes to install and can be maneuvered according to your individual needs. What more could you ask for in a Ranger 700 snowplow kit?Kit Includes:
Country Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 17-21.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Slanted design is best used for high capacity plowing
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
- Adjustable skid shoes with spacers allow for smooth surface contact
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.