NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800 / RZR S 800 / RZR XP 900 / RZR 4 800 / RZR XP 4 900 and 2012-18 Polaris RZR 570 / RZR Trail 570
When you want to get things done quickly and efficiently, you've got to have the right parts to get it done. Especially when those winter months rear up out of nowhere. You've got to be prepared; otherwise, your left stranded or, worse, hand digging yourself a clear path. Both are a travesty, which is why you need a 72 Inch Eagle Country Blade Snow Plow Kit for a RZR XP 900 by Eagle Plow. These units are designed to mount up quickly to get the task done, and you can move on to ripping. If you're worried about stressing out your buggy or having to deal with a massive inconvenience, don't. Here's why.
Eagle plow manufacturers right here in the United States using all American Steel to cut and weld the blade, push tube, and plow mount. Each piece is then sprayed with a powder-coated finish, which prevents corrosion and increases durability. The push tube and the mount are engineered with a cutting-edge design that proves impact-resistant and improves structural support to the blade and the vehicle's chassis. With a highway inspired blade leading the way, there isn't a clearing you can't make. Now that we've established the outstanding quality and performance capacity let's talk about this integration. The initial installation takes about an hour and then after only minutes for engagement and disengagement. Done and done. What's left to think about?Kit Includes:
Country Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 17-21.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Slanted design is best used for high capacity plowing
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
- Adjustable skid shoes with spacers allow for smooth surface contact
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.