NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2014-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail and 2015-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport
We know all too well this buggy can wreak havoc on the tough stuff, but did you know it can also offer you service during those wintery months? It's as easy as browsing our user-friendly website and choosing the right UTV winter accessory for you. If you hadn't guessed it yet, we are talking about doing the snow removal deed. It's a dirty job but can be done comfortably and quickly when your rig is doing all the work. A system that riled us up is the 72 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System for a Wildcat Sport.
You've got to love a kit that doesn't leave you guessing on what else you need to make it go. With this aftermarket snowplow system, everything you need is included, from the blade and push tube to the mount and hardware. It's a clean install designed with the ultimate structural integrity and blade design to increase snow roll-off capacity. The adjustable skids and the push tube provide the ability to maneuver the assembly according to terrain demands. One benefit that is a must is the convenient removal. After all, this is a breaking-bad kind of buggy, so you need to be able to go from snow plower to ground-pounder with a quickness. Get yourself today by shopping Arctic Cat parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.