NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2011-18 Bobcat 3200 and Bobcat 3400
Don't wait for the snowy season to roll around before you realize your rig isn't outfitted for the nature of the job. Investing in a Bobcat 3200 snowplow system has many benefits beyond even clearing off a pathway. The UTV attachment can roll dirt too, which means if you need to make a path, you can do that. Most importantly, it keeps your rear warm and cozy in the cab while your buggy does all the grueling work. If you're curious about which system will satisfy your terrain conditions, consider the 72 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow.
This stellar aftermarket snowplow system comes with everything needed for a total install: blade, push tube, mount, and hardware. Speaking of install. Eagle Plow designed the mount and push tube with crevis pin connection technology. After the initial installation, it takes minutes to attach or detach. Besides the convenience, you can take durability and function to the bank. The SxS snowplow kit is made from US prime steel with adjustable skids and a pivoting push tube. If that isn't dog-gone durable and efficient, we don't know what is.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.