NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2013-17 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
Having buggy-busting fun is the name of the game when you've got a rig like this. However, it would sure be nice during the winter months if you could put it to work. Mostly when the snow has covered your drive, leaving you stranded and, even worse, forced to get out the snow shovel. Heck with that, we say! Outfit your rig with a 72 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System for a Maverick and hang your shovel up for good. We know, we know. This machine is meant for wreaking havoc, not plowing snow. With this UTV snowplow system, you get to be both a mean snow removing machine and a breaking-bad buggy.
Feast your faces on 72-inches of cold, hardened US prime steel. The SxS snowblade is the bee's knees when it comes to swath width offering a whopping 63-inches of cut width angle. If that isn't enough to clear off your pathways, we don't know what is. If you're worried about impact damage risks, don't. Eagle Plow designed the blade, push tube, and mount with impact-resistance at its best, virtually eliminating potential damages. It's also super convenient with the capacity to be removed and reinstalled with a simple clevis pin system. Sure, your Maverick is a ground-pounder, but it can be a snow plower too. Get geared up with quality snow removing performance today when you shop Can Am parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.