NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009-14 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-16 Ranger 6x6
- 2016-19 Ranger Full Size 570 and Crew 570-6 (with round roll bars)
Not being adequately prepared for the cold months can be a real bust. You're left shoveling your drive or waiting for a path to clear on its own. Why not take matters into your own hands with a Ranger XP 700 72 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow? This aftermarket winter accessory provides ultimate snow removal capacity under the worst conditions. Plus, it's totally convenient to install.
This UTV snowplow system comes complete with the push tube, blade, plow mount, rubber flap, and plow markers. It includes everything you need for a straightforward, hassle-free installation. Speaking of hassle-free, the unit takes less than an hour to mount up than after only minutes for engagement and disengagement. If that isn't convenient at its finest, we don't know what is. Now about this construction! Eagle Plow forms the component from hardened US Prime Steel with an impact and weather-resistant design. It's incredibly innovative with adjustable skids and a pivoting push tube. That's right, you get a quality performance that can depend on, year after year.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.