NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 600 and Mule 610
It doesn't get much better than a Mule 600 72 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System by Eagle Plow. This UTV winter accessory has been fashioned to be the last SxS snowplow system you ever have to purchase. Its durable All-American Steel construction is matched with an advanced engineering design that provides outstanding snow roll-off capacity without causing significant stress on your machine. Do you want to know how Eagle Plow's snow experts pulled it off?
The USA made aftermarket snowplow kit features an impact-resistant model-specific front-mount complete with heavy-duty hardware. It mounts at the buggy's anterior, dispersing force of impact to the sturdiest chassis location, virtually eliminating potential damage risks. A v-shaped push tube with multiple crossbars, the other support component, is so durable that it offers superior structural stability to the entire SxS snowplow unit. These reinforcement parts are matched with a high-performance, curved cutting edge with an integrated Eagle Swivel System, adjustable skid feet, and tractable bolt-in blade stops. In other words, you can push snow from multiple angles to meet whatever your current clearing demands are. It's reliable, durable, and convenient to engage or disengage. What more could you ask for in a Mule 610 snowplow system?Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.