NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 1998-08 Polaris Ranger 500/700 and 2009 Crew
If you're looking for 72-inches of cold hardened steel to clear off your snow-covered path, stop right here. This Eagle Plow unit has the grit to handle the job with nothing but supreme durability to back it up. The Ranger 500 72 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit is at the top of its kind with a new and improved design to outperform and outlast its competitors. Let's see the how’s and what’s that make this aftermarket winter accessory the one for you.
You gotta love anything that's cut and welded from US Prime Steel, right? The curved blade is formed to perfection with impact and weather-resistant attributes. This means this UTV snowplow unit will be doing the deed with optimized performance, season after season. It's also extremely adjustable, allowing the user to manipulate the blade according to individual ride demands. Plus, installation is a walk in the park. So, you get outstanding performance and cost-efficiency? It doesn't get much better than this, friends.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.