NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800 / RZR S 800 / RZR XP 900 / RZR 4 800 / RZR XP 4 900 and 2012-18 Polaris RZR 570 / RZR Trail 570
Don't put that rig in the garage just because snow covers your property. Arm that bad boy with aftermarket winter accessories that can clear off a path so you can go out and ride. Side By Side Stuff makes it quick and easy with our massive selection of UTV snowplows available. Choosing the right outfit for you is painless and convenient. One kit we recommend is the RZR 570 72 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow. It has a long performance life, outstanding snow roll-off capacity, and it's totally convenient to mount up. Let's take a closer look.
Let's start with why this RZR XP 900 snowplow has such a long lifespan. It boils down to construction and engineering. Eagle Plow cuts and welds the blade, push tube and mount from all American Steel. The pieces are then provided a powder-coated finish for additional durability and strength. Plus, the push tube and front-mount are manufactured with a cutting-edge design that offers superior structural support to both the blade and the buggy. Factor in this curved blade and the Eagle swivel system; this is where performance comes in. You can manipulate the blade to multiple positions according to individual terrain demands. Now, it's time for one of the best parts of this whole kit-n-kaboodle. The mount has an integrated clevis pin. What that means is once the initial installation is complete, engagement and disengagement take mere minutes. You go from pounding-ground to plowing snow and back again. Are you ready to get your rig ready for winter?Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.