NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2007-14 Tracker
When winter hits, it's time to bust out the bibs and snow shovel. We all know the weather is unpredictable, and before we know it, the snow has covered our property. Well, did you know that your buggy has the grit to take care of the grueling task of clearing your pathway? It's as simple as investing in a Tracker 72 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow. This aftermarket winter accessory has what it takes to get the job done quickly, efficiently, and conveniently. Here's how.
When it comes to this assembly, Eagle Plow left nothing out. The curved 72-inch blade is formed from hardened US Prime Steel with a 63-inch clearing swath. What's excellent is its movability-factor. Eagle plow includes adjustable skids, a swiveling push tube, and the ability to move side to side in five different positions. There's no doubt this SxS snow plow kit can adequately push snow regardless of your terrain demands. It's also durable. Both the push tube and mount have been designed with advanced technology that offers impact, corrosion, and wear-resistance while providing the machine itself with reliable structural support. Don't bib up. Get comfy in your cab and let your rig do the work with this Eagle plow system from Side By Side Stuff.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.