NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2011-17 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
You didn't get your Commander to hang out in the shop while you break your back shoveling snow. That mean machine is fully capable of doing the work for you while sitting comfortably in the cozy cab. You just need the right aftermarket winter accessory to get the job done. One Side By Side Stuff favorite is the Commander 80 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow. This kit caught our attention because not only does it perform well, but it's also convenient and easy to use.
Before we get into the benefits, let's determine whether the performance capacity is up to par. Eagle Plow cuts and welds this curved blade from US prime steel complete with a pivoting push tube and adjustable skids. This design proves to have inferior snow roll-off on nearly any terrain, anywhere. Plus, the mount has been designed with a clevis pin system, making attachment and detachment downright simple. There is no guessing game, not cussing and hassle; simply drive up, connect, and do your business. Then when you're done clearing, remove the kit and finish up the rest of your daily chores. Done and done.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 80 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 70 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.