NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009-14 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-16 Ranger 6x6
- 2016-19 Ranger Full Size 570 and Crew 570-6 (with round roll bars)
Sure, this rig is made with farm-tough grit, able to take on those tough country chores with impeccable work ethic. However, did you know it can also tackle winter work? With the right aftermarket attachment, this buggy can do it all. If snow removal is what you need, get outfitted with the Ranger XP 700 80 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow.
There is something about having 80-inches of cold hardened US Prime Steel mounted up to your lean, mean hardworking machine. This curved blade features a 70-inches swath while angled, offering maximized snow roll-off on many terrain types. Add in the adjustability of the push tube and blade followed by that durable construction, and you've got yourself one heckuva UTV snowplow system. Don't even get us started on this easy incursion. The SxS snowplow kit takes under an hour for the initial installation, then only a couple minutes after. What's not to want? Purchase up.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 80 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 70 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.