NOTE: Kit includes front lower and upper bushings for both sides of the machine ONLY.
Applicability: 2006-08 Polaris Ranger 500
With a great machine like the Polaris Ranger, you no doubt put it to good use. No matter if it's helping you out with your chores or just taking a ride on the trails, you put a lot of wear and tear on it. So, when you notice that your buggy could use an upgrade, we have what you need at Side By Side Stuff. We offer you the Front A-Arm Bushing Kit by All Balls Racing that will give your Polaris Ranger 500 that needed enhancement.
This Ranger 500 a-arm bushings kit was designed to be a direct OEM replacement. These are manufactured with ABEC3 standards and provide great performance. The bushings kit includes components that will replace the front suspension arm units. Also featured in the build are Chevron SR1-2 grease and a double lip seal that helps when it comes to the wear and tear on your machine. So what are you waiting for? Order your set today at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- Contains Chevron SR1-2 grease
- Has hi-performance rust and oxidation inhibitors
- Precision high-speed bearings are manufactured to ABEC3 standards
- Contains a double lip seal
- Kit contains components to replace the front or both front and rear a-arm bushings