- NOT LEGAL FOR THE SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA.
- CANNOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009 Ranger 700 HD
- 2009-12 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800 and 800 Crew
The Polaris Ranger is a machine that can be used for both work and play. Rather you're using it as a helping hand on the farm, or just the weekend family cruiser, your Ranger has its work cut out for it. With your machine being such a necessity to have around, you’re going to want it to be around for years to come. If dust, water, or other debris gets into your air intake this can cause costly issues that will need maintenance. Get a peace of mind, because here at Side By Side Stuff we offer you the Airaid Air Intake System with Snorkels for your Polaris Ranger.
Designed and manufactured by the team over at Airaid this air intake system has many advantages to offer your machine. Not only will you get that increased horsepower and acceleration, but this kit includes a washable and reusable filter. This complete bolt-on kit is not only easy to install, but allows you to upgrade both your snorkels and intake. As opposed to some of the other aftermarket intake systems that have a completely separate snorkel system, Airaid integrated their own snorkel system into their intake! Grab your Airaid intake system today, and enjoy the added performance to your Polaris Ranger!Features:
- Increases horsepower and acceleration
- Complete bolt-on kit
- AIRAID premium washable and reusable filter
- Snorkel system allows intake air to be drawn from up high, away from water and trail dust
- Comes with the hardware needed for installation along with detailed instructions
- No hassle lifetime warranty
- Air filter color: red
- Intake pipe material: high-density polyethylene
- System type: cold air molded intake system
- Snorkel included: yes