NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
If you've been looking for a heavy-duty replacement axle for your Polaris General, then look no further. The staff over at All Balls Racing have fabricated a perfect option to get your side by side back out on the trails. This 6 Ball Axle is a rugged choice built to stand up to all different types of terrain that you are willing to run your car through. Whether you have broken your stock axle or are just simply wanting to upgrade, this is an ideal option to complement your General's performance.
These Polaris six-ball axles are engineered with quality components that are built to last. They are constructed with hi-performance molybdenum grease to reduce wear, low profile stainless steel clamps, and a laminate coating to resist rust and corrosion. Integrating these SxS axles on your machine will ensure that you're replacing your existing equipment with General driveline parts of sheer quality. You will also have the benefit of an axle that exceeds OEM strength and is up to 30-percent stronger than competitors' models.Features:
- Hi-performance molybdenum grease reduced heat and friction
- Precision machined for precise OEM fitment
- Low profile stainless steel clamps
- Laminate coating resists rust and corrosion
- Heavy duty neoprene boots create a waterproof seal
- Exceeds OEM axle strength and is up to 30% stronger than competitors