Our cell phones are probably that one item we keep with us as much as our house key. With that being said, when you're out working the fields in your utility rig or beating trail in your breaking-bad buggy, having a stable place to keep your electronic device is near impossible. If you keep it in the glove box, it rattles around. It could fall out of your pocket during your adventure, so that is out of the question and putting it on your passenger seat is not the best idea. Axia Alloys has a fix for this inconvenience with their aftermarket Large Phone Surface Mount!
The cell phone inset features a 360-degree rotation capability to be utilized in just about any position you set your mind to. With a silicone strap and embossed rubber backing plate, you can rest assured your phone will be held securely in place regardless of the abuse you're putting your car through. A universal installation can't be beaten as this practical aftermarket part can be mounted on nearly any surface that can support a nut and bolt! Bring some functionality to your sxs with the UTV surface mount by Axia Alloys.Features:
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Will rotate 360 degrees once installed so it can be used at any angle, vertically, or horizontally in landscape mode
- Base is 2.6" tall and 2.2" wide
- Features an adjustable silicone strap and embossed rubber backing plate so that your accessory stays put in the most demanding off road environment.
- Backing plate is recessed in the center so that GPS systems and phones with curved backing plates will not rattle.
- Comes with 2 straps so you can adjust these mounts for a custom fit around your device
- This versatile mount can be mounted on the dash, inside the glove box, on top of the center console, virtually any surface that you can tighten a nut on the backside.
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.