Powersports machines are made to be a beast. However, offroad enthusiasts are finding innovative ways to push even harder to increase versatility and performance. Many rough riders add an aftermarket shock reservoir to their mechanical structure. The device increases fluid capacity, which lowers the temperature and gives the crusader the ability to pound ground without undergoing shock fade. The UTV part is easy to come by, but what about the gear to keep it securely in place? Axia Alloys has engineered the Reservoir Shock Mount, which is extremely universal and diverse, fitting just about any side by side with a round roll bar!
The progressive aftermarket accessory was constructed from billet aluminum, making it lightweight but having the durability required for extreme environmental conditions. Axia Alloys gets that no two machines are the same and has designed a universal mounting system compatible with multiple cars and will install on a variety of cage locations. Customize your clamp by selecting satin, raw aluminum, or a black/clear anodizing to prevent corrosion. Offroad experiences are unforgettable but let's face it. It can get costly, so protect what's yours by utilizing high-quality aftermarket clamps to secure your UTV goods!Features:
- Mounts your shock reservoirs to a variety of bar sizes
- Gap between mounting bar and shock reservoir is 1.125 inches
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.