The Polaris RZR was made to be a beast but UTV enthusiasts are finding innovative ways to push even harder to increase performance abilities on rugged terrain. Many rough riders add an aftermarket shock reservoir to their mechanical structure. The device increases fluid capacity which lowers the temperature and in turn gives the crusader the ability to pound ground without undergoing shock fade. The UTV part is easy to come by but what about the gear to keep it securely in place? Axia Alloys has engineered the Reservoir Shock Mount which is extremely universal and diverse, fitting just about any side by side with a round roll bar!
The progressive aftermarket accessory was constructed from billet aluminum making it lightweight but having the durability required for offroad ventures. Axia Alloys gets that no two machines are the same and has designed a UTV mounting system that is compatible with multiple machines and will install on a variety of cage locations. Customize your clamp with selecting satin which is raw aluminum or a black/clear anodizing to prevent corrosion. UTV experiences are unforgettable but let's face it, it can get costly so protect what's yours by utilizing high quality aftermarket clamps to secure your UTV goods!Features:
- Mounts your shock reservoirs to a variety of bar sizes
- Gap between mounting bar and shock reservoir is 1.125 inches
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.