Applicability: Polaris RZR, Yamaha Rhino and some Sandrails only.
There is no doubt we live in an electronically spoiled world these days. Our iPods and GPS systems make it nice and easy for us to listen to our favorite jam or figure out where the heck we are going! That is no different in the powersports community, as you can hook about any type of gadget you can think of up to your Polaris RZR. Axia Alloys has provided a way to have all these fantastic doodads handy by providing UTV enthusiasts with conventional tools to store the components. Check out this aftermarket Steering Column GPS Mount that can provide your Yamaha Rhino with some functionality and convenience!
The UTV aftermarket accessory is well crafted with the utmost conventionality in mind. The clamp mounts directly in front of you, not only reducing glare but providing the driver with a safer point of view as well. Axia Alloys designed the SxS part to disassemble the cage suction cup system and bolt the GPS to the aftermarket mount. If you're looking for innovative ways to increase your machine's proficiency, grab your steering column GPS mount today at SideBySideStuff.com!Features:
- Mount can be used with any Axia Alloys universal iPod and GPS mounts
- Threads on the front face of this unit to allow you to disassemble cage / suction cup mount that came with your GPS and bolt it to this mount.
- Works great to have the GPS mounted directly in front of you to reduce glare
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.