NOTE: Does not fit the High Lifter models.
Applicability: 2014-19 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP 4 1000
When out riding your Polaris RZR XP 1000 or Polaris RZR XP 4 1000, we know that you get a little crazy sometimes. If you need help keeping your items in due to the rough terrain or want help so you can pile even more in the back, the Bed Rails by Hornet Outdoors is exactly what you need for your RZR XP 1000. With so many amazing benefits of installing these aftermarket bed rails to your machine, you will wish you would have found these sooner! Take a glimpse at a few of the features.
The bed rails completely enclose the rear cargo area while taking up a minimal amount of space so there's plenty of room to carry all your items. Designed to fit the look of the RZR XP 1000, you'll hardly notice that the rails are there until you need them and you'll be glad of the peace of mind you can have knowing your items will stay in the bed. Installation is made easy with the 6 Twist Lock anchors. The all steel welded tubing is powder coated for extra durability, ensuring you this products will last for years to come!Features:
Available Accessory Options:
- All steel welded tubing
- Tool less installation
- Powder coated for durability
- Made in USA
- 6 Twist Lock anchors and 2 accessory brackets included
- Machined from high density polyethylene for maximum durability. Allows chainsaw to be mounted vertically with two Twist Lock anchors on either side of the cargo rack.2 Gallon Fuel Storage System
- Includes 2 gallon CARB/CRC fuel can and all hardware for tool-less installation. Brackets are all steel welded and powder coated for durability.3 Piece Gerber Tool Kit
- Includes Gerber freescape saw, Gerber 17.5" hatchet, Gerber compact 10.5" machete and a HDPE scabbard to safely secure included tools. This attaches to any Hornet rack or bed rail. Dual Fuel Storage
- Includes solid aluminum brackets, holds 2 gallons of gas and has a separate compartment for your chain oil. Installs on any Hornet rack or bed rail with no tools required.