- Fits machines with 1.75" to 2" ROUND roll bars.
- Not compatible with USB cords. Audio system plays music through Bluetooth and Aux port.
Whether you're blasting through trails or chilling at the campsite, having music to elevate your experience is a must. There are a ton of aftermarket soundbars and offroad sound systems. The question is which one has the bite that you're looking for and can handle your intense ride? Side By Side Stuff is a fan of the 34 Inch Amplified Sound Bar by Boss. Here's the thing about Boss Rebel Powersports. We all know who they are as they've been providing the powersports community with quality UTV audio systems for years. So, why this SxS soundbar?
As stated before, Boss is no stranger to the industry. They know how crucial heavy-duty construction is without losing performance integrity. Boss designed this thing with waterproofing all over the place. From IPX5 rated full-range speakers and tweeters to the housing. The side by side sound system is Bluetooth compatible with most smartphones and MP3 players, as well as having the ability to hook up to multiple devices for the ultimate sound blasting experience. Why settle for subpar when you can have extraordinaire. Increase the quality of your UTV experience when you invest in an offroad soundbar from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- IPX5 rated 3" full range speakers, four pairs
- Weatherproof IPX 5 rated 1" horn loaded tweeters, one pair
- 700 watts max built-in Class D amp and 3.5mm aux input compatible with audio output of smartphones and MP3 players
- Bluetooth audio streaming - play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- IPX 5 rated weatherproof enclosure, built-in LED lights with wireless remote
- Built-in DSP, pre amp outputs allow you to connect multiple systems together and preset EQ
- Multi-angle adjustable clamps fit bars from 1.75" to 2"
- Great for UTVs and ATVS